Consider this edition of Kotaku Off Topic a two-for-Tuesday, a chance to comment not once, but twice on the topic of your choosing at no additional cost. (Yes, I cleared this with my manager.)
Say, anyone have a version of this NASA photograph of Neil Armstrong from the Gemini VIII launch that's at, say, wicked high resolution? The Kotaku West Coast Tower is in need of some photography, so a little help would be appreciated. Also, your photographic highlights beyond astronaut shots is not only welcome, it's encouraged!
Read these internet highlights and bring your own topics of conversation to the comments below. Do it now!!
- FBI Uncovers Plot To 'Sex And The City 2' - Great Onion piece that delivers beyond the headline.
- Obama nails the National Anthem - Somber moment, but amusing when isolated.
- Cockeyed's Costco Prank - Rather harmless confusion aimed at Costco shoppers, unaware that "VINYL DUNGEON RESTRAINT SYSTEM" is not actually for sale.
- Squeezed: The Secrets of the Orange Juice Industry - Oh great. One more thing to worry about as a chronic orange juice consumer.
- Apollo 11 Saturn V Launch (HD) Camera E-8 - Old, but making the rounds. A great slow-motion, well narrated video.