Who wants to talk about anything? You? Then get yourself into this Kotaku Off Topic post and chat, seek advice, find like-minded Kotaku readers or share with us some news that we missed.
I won't bore you with a long and involved intro, so make your way to the day's off-topic links and dive into the conversation. Me? I'm going to go fantasize about some barbeque and join in the conversation. Happy Thursday.
- Gawker's March Editorial Review Memo: Essentially 'Stop Writing Shitty Headlines.' Also "MOAR SEX CRIMES PLZKTHX" - If you ever wanted to see what type of e-mail I get from my boss, here you go.
- iPhone OS 4.0: The Best New Features - Look, I'm not just going to link to Gawker Media stuff all night, but this is important for us iPhone owners.
- Best Worst Movie trailer - The trailer's been up for a little while, but I see a lot of people linking to this Troll 2 documentary today. So...
- I'm A Mac, I'm A PC ads may be over, says Mac - They've run their course and they're only good for fanboy bitching.
- Life Without the Web - One man's plan to stay off the internet for four months. I couldn't do it unless I was in prison.