April Fools Day gags, drinking problems, Star Wars, iPhone operating system updates—we'll talk about anything in Kotaku Off Topic, because that's where off topic conversation goes.
So, Apple's having a "sneak peek" at the iPhone's new OS on April 8 and I'm reasonably excited, despite owning a plain old 3G model of the device, a good enough version that makes me not desire an iPad or the 3GS model with its fancy compass. The only thing I wish my iPhone did was make a reliable phone call, but I may have my pals at AT&T to thank for that.
Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh right, anything.
- April Fools: Math Class Shadow - Amusing and nerdy gag.
- Women with degrees like to party! - Or if you want to make it sound like a bad thing: "The better-educated appear to be the ones who engage the most in problematic patterns of alcohol consumption."
- RedLetterMedia's 90-minute review of Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones - I'm linking to Part 2 of the review because Cartoon Network filed a copyright claim against Part 1. Oy!
- Lucasfilm eyes animated 'Star Wars' TV comedy - See above for why I couldn't care one midichlorian less about more Star Wars stuff.
- Marvel bringing The Runaways to the big screen? - "Breakfast Club with super heroes" eh? I'm interested.