The PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 has been patched. Just fire up Steam and it'll fix and update a slew of issues. Got a bug? Maybe it's covered in this, check the jump for more.
Highlights of the fix include:
• Fixed performance problem when rendering lots of decals, notably when fighting tanks with shotguns
• Fixed rcon response not working on Linux dedicated servers
• Fixed matchmaking problem matching into Advanced and Expert games
• Fix bug that would cause other specials to try to pummel a player a Charger disconnects or reconnects
• Fixed versus mode results panel being cut off in transition stats screen in non-english
• Found games: fixed non-player entries drawing the wrong type of icon in the selected item name label
• Game mode selector on main menu now takes keyboard input
There's more via Steam.
Left 4 Dead 2 Patch Update [Steam via VG247]