In case you missed it during the insanity of E3 2014, Sony is working on a Sonic the Hedgehog movie, combining live-action and computer animation. For this week's Photoshop contest, let's visualize that nightmarish concept.
I can see the appeal of the idea — mixing Sonic and real humans has worked wonders in the past, so of course Sony thinks this could be the next live-action Smurfs. Sonic's blue, right? Seems like a no-brainer.
So let's help Sony along. There are a million billion (estimate) live-action movies out there, and a ton of transparent images of Sonic. Put the two together, and you get the idea.
So let's make us some abominations! We'll come back next week to see whose idea is the most worst.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Gotta 'Shop fast!