Today's topic is Best Gaming Monitor, and we're leaving that intentionally open-ended. Your choice does not have to be a monitor with "Gaming" in the name of the product. I'm very interested to see which specs like screen size, resolution, inputs, screen type, and ease of use are most important to people, and which don't really matter.
- Post #1: You guys nominate your favorites in the comments section.
- Post #2: After counting the votes from Post #1, we take the top five choices and vote on them.
- Post #3: We announce the winner.
And some rules to make sure your votes/nominations get counted, and for my sanity:
- Start a new comment thread with a new nomination, please bold "nomination" and please check to see that no one has already nominated your choice.
- Vote by commenting on the nomination. You must include "vote" in your vote comment, preferably in bold.
- Votes without the word "vote" will not be counted. Image annotations, text annotations, and recommendations (starring) of someone else's comment do not count as votes.
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team, a dedicated group of deal hunters and product enthusiasts. We operate independently of Editorial to bring you the best bargains every day, share our favorite products with you, and ask you about yours. When you buy something we recommend, we may also get a small share of the sale. We welcome your questions and want your feedback.
Follow us for the best deals on the Internet, curated for @Kotaku readers.
— Kotaku Deals (@KotakuDeals) December 9, 2013
Get in touch with me on Twitter or by e-mailing Shane@Gawker— Shane Roberts (@ShaneOSX) December 9, 2013