It's likely that the amount of content will justify it (at least, that immense screenshot they shared helps give that impression), but man alive is Total War: Rome II going to take up a lot of hard drive space.
35 gigabytes, to be precise, according to the recommended specs released today by Creative Assembly. Time to start clearing out those unplayed Steam games, folks.
Here are the full minimum and recommended specs:
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080