Unlike yesterday with NWBZPWNER Jarod, I don't think we can get Andrew House (left) and Mic-Droppin' Jack Tretton (right) to judge this week's contest. Maybe Joey Chiu, the first guy to buy a PlayStation 4 at the launch event on Thursday, can get in touch with us. [Update: He just did!]
Luke lifted this still from the launch event which shows all three displaying appropriate levels of smug—Joey especially for the "what has two thumbs and the first PS4? This guy" pose. That's a solid enough exploitable in my book, and so it's yours for this week.
[Update:] So, Joey sought us out and confirmed his identity (with a picture of that autographed box Mr. House is holding) so he will, in fact, be the 'Shop Contest's second consecutive celebrity guest judge, picking the top 5 and overall No. 1 in next week's roundup.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.