You're one of them. The accomplishment addicts. The trophy trackers. You need to get them all. Well, here are some PS4 trophies you might not want—or be able—to get.
The PS4 is a young system that's still in the early stages of building out its software library. Still, the system is home to a few trophies that are so daunting that most mere mortals might never pull off. The gentlemen at Access PlayStation document nine in-game, tough-to-do feats from various PS4 games, which show up in Resogun, FIFA 14, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Sportsfriends, among other games.
Here's the list:
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hero (earn an S rank for every mission)
- Outlast - Lunatic (finish on Insane difficulty)
- Resogun - Masterful Dodger of Revenge Bullets and Stuff Alike
- FIFA 14 - Silver Lining (earn a Silver medal in all skill games)
- Sportsfriends - Got On Top (win 1000 times in hidden Get on Top game)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall - Conscientious Killer (no civilian kills in campaign)
- Watch Dogs - Social Lubricant (reach level 10 in all three drinking games)
- Flower - Nature (make 10,000 flowers bloom)
- Trials Fusion - The Bike Is Your Hula Hoop (earn 20,000 points in one jump)
What say you, PS4 owners? Have you done any of these yet?