Gotta catch 'em all, and save money in the process.
Methamphetamine, espionage, Pokemon, the Moneysaver has it all. Hit up the Tech section for a sweet soundbar to better your living room, and don't miss out on some Haswell goodness in Rigged.
It seems that the Day One Edition of the Xbox One is back in stock, so get those pre-orders in if you're going the Microsoft route.
Head over to this Moneysaver One-Shot to get bonus credit on pre-orders for your game trades.
• Saints Row The Third: The Full Package [Steam] ($10) | Green Man Gaming | Use code GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U
• Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
• Hitman Absolution Professional Edition
• Sleeping Dogs
• Just Cause 2 + Some DLC
New Macbook Air is on the way, I'll let you know if the 12 hour battery lasts 12 hours.
PS3Wanted to do a Moneysaver Day One for The Last of Us, but alas, no deals. Depending on your state though, grabbing it from Amazon may result in no sales tax. Also, you can sign up for a free Prime trial to get free shipping if you don't have Prime already.
• Pre-order DualShock 4 Controller ($60) | Amazon
• Pre-order Playstation 4 Camera ($60) | Amazon
• Yoshi NES [Virtual Console] (30 cents) | Nintendo
• Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business ($30) | Amazon via Deals Kinja | Lowest price ever, $40 elsewhere
• Celestron 44104 500x Power Advanced Biological Microscope ($80) | Amazon | Lowest price ever
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.