In honor of PAX East, PopCap is giving away the popular and painfully addictive Peggle Deluxe for free. Peggle runs on both PC and Mac, and the code you'll receive receive in your e-mail is good for 5 activations. The pinball-meets-pachinko mix of happy accidents and total chaos allows you to take credit for events you couldn't possibly have planned, then turn around and blame the game when you miss an easy shot by a few degrees. This will almost certainly be the cheeriest header image we ever have, enjoy. [PopCap]
We're continuing to improve the Moneysaver, and starting today, we'll be moving beyond the Wednesday/Saturday schedule and posting more frequently. We're going to bring the best deals to you faster, and more often. As always, we want your feedback.
• Some of the games in Gamefly's Spring Sale are still available at their big discounts. View our picks in Saturday's Moneysaver.
• Luminesca [DRM-free] ($0.25) | IndieGameStand | Pay $1+ to get Desura key.
• Indie Gala Dwarves Bundle [Mostly Steam] ($4.81) | The Indie Gala | 10 games including A Game of Dwarves, Guilty Gear Asuka, Europa Universalis III
• Sonic the Hedgehog 10-Game Bundle [Steam] ($21.50) | GreenManGaming via TechBargains | Normally $107.62 | Use coupon code "GMG20-FDSCL-AQQXD" for 20% off. Includes Sonic 1, 2, 3, Knuckles, CD, Adventure 1 DX + 2, Sonic 4 Ep. 1 + 2, All-Stars Racing.
• Dirt 3 [Steam] ($8.49) | Steam | Normally $30
• Just Cause 2 [Steam] ($3.00) | Steam | Normally $15
• Register a 3DS XL and a copy of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to receive a FREE digital game. Choices include Super Mario 3D Land and Star Fox 64 3D. | Nintendo via Reddit
• 3DS ($129.99) | Target via Reddit | Normally $170 | Purple and Aqua versions not on sale.
• 3DS XL ($159.99) | Target via Reddit | Normally $200 | Pikachu version is on sale, but available in-store only in very limited quantity. If you can't find one at a Target, try price matching at Best Buy.
Welcome to the new Moneysaver, now brought to you by the Commerce Team. Our aim is to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available. And to be very clear, we also make money if you buy.
If you've been a Moneysaver reader for awhile, you'll see we're making other changes like organizing by platform and including digital discounts on the consoles and covering services like Playstation Plus.
We're here to give you the best experience possible, so we definitely want your feedback. Love the new coverage, hate the layout, got a great deal we missed? Let us know in the comments. We know you will.