Now I have become savings itself, the destroyer of full price.
Welcome to another jam-packed Moneysaver. Xbox LIVE is filthy with deals today, several of which are only good for 24 hours, so don't tarry. Dark Arisen is discounted for both consoles, FTL is down to $2.50 again for you jerks who haven't gotten it yet, and we've got a ton of Media. There's also a $10 gaming mouse. Have at it, and don't forget to check out Dealzmodo as well.
• Skyrim Legendary [Steam] ($32) | Gamefly | Use code GFDJUL20
• Guild Wars 2 ($33) | Amazon
• Pre-order Total War: Rome II [Steam] ($45) | StackSocial | Normally $60
• Get everything Borderlands for one amazing price right here.
The Borderlands Bundle will unlock the content for OSX when you activate on Steam, but since Borderlands 1 is only available through the Mac App Store, you won't be able to use that one. You can of course still use it on a PC or gift it to a friend.
• Metro: Last Light ($44) | Amazon
• Dark Souls ($16) | Amazon
• Pre-order Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition ($100) | Best Buy
We don't post anything until it's live. Don't worry, I know about the PSN Summer Sale and the PS+ updates.
• FREE Defense Grid: The Awakening | LIVE Gold
• Today Only Borderlands 2 ($10) | LIVE | DLC also on sale
• Today Only Assassin's Creed 3 ($15) | LIVE
• Today Only Max Payne 3 ($10) | LIVE
• Today Only Far Cry 3 ($20) | LIVE
• Crysis ($5) | LIVE
• Bulletstorm ($5) | LIVE
• Dragon Age: Origins ($5) | LIVE
• Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition ($45) | Best Buy
• Tomb Raider Collector's Edition ($45) | Best Buy
• Metro: Last Light ($45) | Amazon
• Far Cry 3 ($20) | Best Buy
• Hitman: Absolution ($12) | Best Buy
• Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($24) | Amazon
• Lego Batman 2 ($40) | Amazon
• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate ($35) | Amazon
• Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask ($25) | Amazon
• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon ($31) | Amazon
• LEGO City Undercover ($23) | Amazon
• Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ($29) | Amazon
• Paper Mario: Sticker Star ($29) | Amazon
• Ocarina of Time 3D ($30) | Amazon
• Mario Kart 7 ($30) | Amazon
• New Super Mario Bros. 2 ($30) | Amazon
• Mario Tennis Open ($20) | Best Buy
• Pokemon Black Version 2 [DS] ($27) | Amazon
• Bastion ($1) | Go buy it, I'll wait.
• Arkham City Lockdown ($1) | Normally $5
• Man of Steel ($1) | Normally $5
• Scribblenauts Remix ($1)
• LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes ($1)
• LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 ($1)
• Midway Arcade ($1)
• Kill Bill 1+2 [Blu-ray] ($11) | Amazon
• The Fifth Element (Remastered) [Blu-ray] ($8) | Amazon | Within a few cents of lowest price ever
• Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Complete Series [DVD] ($5) | Amazon via Daily DVD Deals
• Amazon "Half Yearly" Sale on select digital Movies and TV Shows
• FREE Slumberlands Record Sampler | Amazon
• FREE "Step" by Vampire Weekend | Google Play
Want even more Tech deals? Check out Gizmodo's Dealzmodo, now written by yours truly.
• Pre-order ASUS 32" 4K IGZO UHD Display ($3500) | Amazon | $300 off
• Gigabyte Wired Dual Lens Gaming Mouse With Switchable DPI ($10) | Newegg via eDealinfo | Normally $15 | Use code EMCXNXV83 | This mouse is part of a new line of peripherals from Gigabye. Price is certainly right.
• Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Solid State 7200rpm Hybrid Drive ($100) | Amazon via 9to5Toys | $113+ elsewhere
• LIAN LI PC-A04B Black Aluminum MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case (39.99) | NewEgg | After $30 rebate and $20 off promo code EMCXNXV63
• LivingSocial $10 off $25+ | Use code FREEDOM
• Sphero iOS and Android App Controlled Robotic Ball ($85) | Amazon | Lowest price ever, today only
• Igloo Quick & Cool Cooler (100 qt) ($53) | Amazon | Lowest price ever, must order from Amazon on the right to get this price
• Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool ($9) | Amazon | Lowest price ever
• HDX 65 Piece Screwdriver Set ($10) | Home Depot
• American Eagle 40% off | Use code 62087531
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.