47 minutes in length and packed with games, Nintendo's special E3 direct was intense, to say the least. And then there were all the announcements that came after.
As we did for the four other big E3 events, let's take a look, in (a mostly) chronological order, at all the new stuff we've seen from Nintendo yesterday and earlier this morning.
- Smash Bros.' Newest Fighter: You
- Nintendo Makes Mother 3 Joke
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS has been delayed to October 3.
- Smash Bros. Has A Ton Of New Modes On The 3DS
- Watch Nintendo Executives Literally Fight One Another
- Amiibos Are Nintendo's Answer To Skylanders
- Captain Toad Gets His Own Game
- The New Zelda Is Open-World, Looks Absolutely Incredible
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are out on November 21.
- Bayonetta 2 Comes With Bayonetta 1 for Wii U
- You Can Kick Butt As Zelda and Midna In Hyrule Warriors
- Kirby: Canvas Curse Gets A Sequel
- The Wii U's First Big JRPG Is A Sequel To Xenoblade
- Soon You'll Be Able To Build Your Own Mario Levels On The Wii U
- Nintendo's making a new 8-player multiplayer shooter called Splatoon.
- Smash Bros' Surprise New Hero: Lady Palutena
- Fantasy Life Is Coming West
- Mario Party 10 Announced For The Wii U
- We Played Shigeru Miyamoto's New Star Fox Game
- One of Shigeru Miyamoto's Weird New Wii U Game Ideas Is Excellent
- Cutest Yoshi Game Ever
- Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter Out This Holiday For $20
- Nintendo: That Amazing Zelda Footage Was In-Engine
- Pokémon's New Mega Evolutions, In Action
- Devil's Third, Next Game from Ninja Gaiden Creator, Is Wii U Exclusive
- How Nintendo's Amiibo Toys Will Work In Smash Bros. And Beyond
- The Internet Reacts To Nintendo's E3 Presentation
- Luigi's Death Stare Made A Cameo In Nintendo's E3 Address
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto Show Off His Weird New Wii U Games
- Hyrule Warriors Has A Great Loading Screen
- Here's A Crapload Of Footage From Xenoblade Chronicles X
- The New Wii U GameCube Controllers Are Super Hot
- There Are Many Easter Eggs In Mario Maker. Here Is One.
- Watch Us Play Super Smash Bros. Wii U
- How To Make Your Own Mario Level
- Zelda Williams Doesn't Play As Zelda
- Reggie Fils-Aime Sucks At Smash Bros (FOR NOW)
- And Now The Epic Conclusion Of The Smash Bros. Invitational
- Pac-Man Is A Character In Smash Bros.
- The 1990s Console War Is Rolling In Its Grave
- Yep, This Wii U Exclusive Is Definitely Getting an M Rating
- New Zelda Wii U Screens Are Just, Ungh, Gorgeous
That's it for the big E3 briefings, but more news is guaranteed to pop up over the week. Stay tuned.
Questions? Comments? Contact the author of this post at andras-AT-kotaku-DOT-com.