Welcome to the second installment of Moneysaver Co-op, a new segment where you choose and vote on the best products in a given category. We loved the turnout, enthusiasm, and great discussion in our Gaming Mouse Co-op, and we can't wait to see more of the same here.
Today's topic is Best Gaming Monitor, and we're leaving that intentionally open-ended. Your choice does not have to be a monitor with "Gaming" in the name of the product. I'm very interested to see which specs like screen size, resolution, inputs, screen type, and ease of use are most important to people, and which don't really matter.
- Post #1: You guys nominate your favorites in the comments section.
- Post #2: After counting the votes from Post #1, we take the top five choices and vote on them.
- Post #3: We announce the winner.
And some rules to make sure your votes/nominations get counted, and for my sanity:
- Start a new comment thread with a new nomination, please bold "nomination" and please check to see that no one has already nominated your choice.
- Vote by commenting on the nomination. You must include "vote" in your vote comment, preferably in bold.
- Votes without the word "vote" will not be counted. Image annotations, text annotations, and recommendations (starring) of someone else's comment do not count as votes.
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.