Yeah, I know we're gonna get about thirty-leb'm-million-thousand Skyrim entries with this, but let's go for it anyway, because watermelon armor is awesome, and even more awesome when you 'shop it into a video game.
Earlier this week, Bash informed us of the craze, in China, of dressing children in the rind of delicious summertime fruit. The picture of the kid with the Magneto helmet, sword and watermelon codpiece makes me laugh every time. Can we possibly make that funnier? We will, or we will die trying.
Source Image: Watermelon warrior.
There are other armor pieces and exploitables in Bash's article. Use 'em if you like.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.