Someone up and 3D-printed an action figure of the Sad Keanu Reeves meme, inserting it into several amusing dioramas with other legitimate action figures. So, if it can be done in real life, it can be done in our 'Shop Contest.
We have more than just the lead source image below; check back through Luke's original post on Tuesday for more (and for his costars, if they're useful.) Hell, maybe you could incorporate the richly detailed Star Wars playsets Luke wrote about on Thursday. Again, we have few rules in the 'Shop Contest, so whatever you think is funny, go for it.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.