Nintendo recently announced a new model of their 3DS handheld, packed with more power and cool new features. Neat, but that was Friday and we're bored now. What's the next next 3DS going to look like? To the Photoshop mobile!
I know we've been waiting for a second analog stick for a long time, but that's no stick, and why stop at two? It's like humans only have two thumbs or something. Obviously the Nintendo design department needs a kick in the pants, the sort only our Photoshop-savvy readers can deliver.
Here's what we know about the new 3DS so far. Feel free to go over it. Try to stay awake.
You can do better. I know you can. You have before, after all. I believe in you all.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.