Not even a day after The Daily Show sent ace correspondent "Greychalk," a "dwarf paladin" (which is possible!) to report on American spies' monitoring of World of Warcraft, there were 18 Greychalks created in the game, most of them dwarven paladins. There are 46 now. This sounds topical enough to me to rate a 'Shop Contest.
Realize also that, for a time, someone did the deed and renamed a level 90 character Greychalk (and evidently paid to re-rename that character, as 85 is the highest-level Greychalk today). So Greychalk is mighty and famous enough to be worthy of this enshrinement. I give you the following .zip file of 10 screen captures from The Daily Show's segment, showing Greychalk exhibiting various exploitable expressions.
Source Images: Greychalk from The Daily Show, 12/9/2013 (11.1 MB .zip)
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.