Yep. This guy was a lead-pipe lock for the 'Shop Contest from the day we published his story—the story of a man getting busted with 55 pounds of doobage jammed in a Pac-Man arcade cabinet.
Mugshots have a fine tradition here at the 'Shop Contest so let's add to it with Luis Tyler, who in addition to getting taken down in a trafficking sting in Orangeburg, S.C., had to tolerate Sheriff Leroy Ravenell's puns in announcing the arrest. I'm sure we can depict him in happier times. Here's your exploitable.
Source Image: Arrest photos of Luis Tyler and his amazing technicolor dreamcabinet. [Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office]
We've got a new commenting system, and while most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. I'm not sure if we still have file size restrictions under Kinja but it's probably a good idea to keep your image size under 1 MB. This is especially true for animated .gifs. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.