BOYFRIEND used RING! It's super effective! FIANCEE fainted! Yesterday's Pokémon wedding proposal is today's 'Shop Contest exploitable, but I'm gonna need you guys to keep it respectful/charming in addition to funny, alright?
You don't have to use the whole frame. Zoom in, this image is huge. You've got a trainer on his knee, a shocked bride-to-be, a gleeful Pikachu and Fran Drescher getting all verklempt. Something in this scene can be used. Get to it.
Source Image: Poké-proposal at Nintendo World
Now for the reading of the instructions on the posting of 'Shops to the Kotaku 'Shop Contest. Let us bow our heads:
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.