Fallout 4 launches this week, and hundreds of thousands of gamers are eager to see where Bethesda’s vast open-world adventure will take them. Let’s speculate with pictures!
It’s the classic tale of a boy (at least in this case) and his dog, wandering the wastelands of post-apocalyptic Massachusetts. Or modern day New York City. Or the moon, where all the wizards come from. I mean, if you had a transparent PNG file some guy had painstakingly extracted from a screenshot using Photoshop’s pen tool this morning, you could put these two anywhere.
Oh, look at that.
Where are your dynamic duo going to wander? Just find a nice picture of it (or make your own), paste these two over it (note the flat head—he’s meant to span the image), and put it in the comments here for me to judge next weekend, while everyone else is busy playing.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.