Let's just say that your hour has come again... to vote on the best gear with your fellow Kotakuites. Today's topic: graphics cards, but not just any graphics card, and not the most powerful graphics card. We're looking for the best GPU bang for your buck. With Battlefield 4 in hand and next-gen consoles around the corner, it's a great time to bring your rig up to snuff, so jump in the comments section and give us your nomination.
- Post #1: You guys nominate your favorites in the comments section.
- Post #2: After counting the votes from Post #1, we take the top five choices and vote on them.
- Post #3: We announce the winner.
And some rules to make sure your votes/nominations get counted, and for my sanity:
- Start a new comment thread with a new nomination, please bold "nomination" and please check to see that no one has already nominated your choice.
- Vote by commenting on the nomination. You must include "vote" in your vote comment, preferably in bold.
- Votes without the word "vote" will not be counted. Image annotations, text annotations, and recommendations (starring) of someone else's comment do not count as votes.
For After You're Done Nominating
- The Best Gaming Mouse
- The Best Gaming Keyboard
- The Best Gaming Monitor
- The Always Up To Date Guide To Pre-Order Discounts
- Our Favorite Shaving Gear
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team, a dedicated group of deal hunters and product enthusiasts. We operate independently of Editorial to bring you the best bargains every day, share our favorite products with you, and ask you about yours. When you buy something we recommend, we may also get a small share of the sale. We welcome your questions and want your feedback.
Follow us for the best deals on the Internet, curated for @Kotaku readers.
— Kotaku Deals (@KotakuDeals) December 9, 2013
Get in touch with me on Twitter or by e-mailing Shane@Gawker— Shane Roberts (@ShaneOSX) December 9, 2013