At their E3-Direct presentation today, Nintendo revealed a list of games we'll be seeing on the Wii U eShop this year. It's... diverse, to say the least.
The titles revealed are:
- Ballpoint Universe, a side-scrolling shooter from Arachnid Games.
- Cloudberry Kingdom from Ubisoft, a co-op platformer with randomly generated levels.
- Coaster Crazy Deluxe by Frontier Developments, a rather insane roller coaster management game.
- DuckTales: Remastered from Capcom, an HD 2.5D remake of the original Duck Tales game from 1989.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, also from Capcom, an HD remake of Capcom's two D&D-themed side-scrolling beat 'em ups.
- Renegade Kid's Mutant Mudds Deluxe, an enhanced version of the 3DS eShop platformer Mutant Mudds.
- Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty, a remake of the 1997 platformer Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee from the makers of the original Oddworld games.
- Scram Kitty & His Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko, an action game with a very unique visual style (and name).
- Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games, a recently Kickstarted indie metroidvania platformer.
- KnapNok Games' Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party, a quirky party game that supports up to eight players.
- And finally, A World of Keflings by Ninjabee, a "kingdom-building adventure" where you take care of creatures called keflings.
The video up top has a few seconds' worth of gameplay for each title. Dig in!
Questions? Comments? Contact the author of this post at andras-AT-kotaku-DOT-com.