Yep. This promotional shot for the new Google Wii Street U is exploitable gold for the Kotaku 'Shop Contest. After the image of Nintendo honcho Satoru Iwata wearing a Google Street cam popped up on Wednesday, so did the 'shops, especially one of him wearing a FLUDD. We can do a lot better than that, right 'Shoppers? To the 'Shop poles!
The source image is above right (expand it for full size.) Use it in any way you see fit. Here's everything else you need to know about posting 'Shops in the comments.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, everyone, start your 'shopping!