We've had a run of good luck with no-brainer exploitables, and that continues this week with Gabe Newell, donning a horse mask after giving a talk in Texas, and then firing up some kind of Half-Life gang sign.
Here are a couple of still frames taken from a video; if the student on the right ends up in your 'Shop, be kind to him. If he didn't have the idea to bring a horse mask for Newell to autograph, we wouldn't have this silly video or this week's contest to enjoy.
Alright, have at it. Here's everything else you need to know about posting 'Shops in the comments.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, everyone, start your 'shopping!