Well, we had our swing at it, now it's time for you to step up to the plate. Yep, it pretty much was a lead-pipe lock that when Deep Silver excreted this bad idea earlier in the week, it was going to get the 'Shop Contest treatment.
You don't have to create severed torsos of other game characters like we did (unless you really want to. That's fair game.) The basic job here, is to take this ridiculous "collector's item" and make it even more ridiculous. Context is key. So we could have Zombie Bikini Torso, say, talking to Oprah. Or Lance Armstrong talking to Zombie Bikini Torso. Or put it on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit edition. Or in the meat case at your local grocer. Take that image above (click to get it full size) and add funny. Go to town.
Here's everything you need to know about posting images in the comments.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, everyone, start your 'shopping!