That no-good Chris Person stole our thunder on Tuesday with this, in which he discovered that googly eyeballs add a certain je ne sais quois to every video game. Well, he is just one person. We are an army of 'Shoppers, and this week we're going to take his idea and completely overrun him with it.
See, Chris used googly eyeballs only on 2012 games. We can stick them on any damn game we please, and we shall. Or, rather, you shall. On my signal, unleash googly.
What, you need exploitables? Just google googly eyes.
Here's everything you need to know about posting images in the comments.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!