It's been a while since we've had this kind of an it-shops-itself exploitable: Solid Snake made out of balloons, with a mesmerizing stare that could be made to express any emotion or fit any situation.
Some folks already got a head start on this when Tina posted the image on Friday. We'll let everyone else take a swing at it in this week's Shop Contest.
Source Image: Balloon Solid Snake.
Instructions? Simple, take that, make it funnier. Here's everything you need to know about posting images in the comments.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!