Kurt Sutter was right. Sons of Anarchy, which wrapped up its fifth season two weeks ago, should be a video game—and not some slapcrap browser-based one, either. But with the publishing industry generally averse to doing licensed adaptations right now, it doesn't appear that such a game is going to be done any time soon. Thus Tim Schafer's 1995 classic Full Throttle remains the best video game about a
biker gang motorcycle club out there.
No exploitables this week. It's up to you. Mash up the worlds of Full Throttle and Charming, Calif. Tara's a Vulture. Hale and Ripburger are business partners. Father Torque and Otto are in prison together. The Polecats are muleing for the Galindo Cartel. The Cavefish patch over to the Grim Bastards. Go to town. There's a fully stocked wiki for the Sons, plus this for the Polecats, plus a ton more stuff you can churn up through your own searches. I'm sure you can find plenty of stuff to create something hilarious.
Here are the guidelines for entering.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!