OK, so this should be the last batch of art from Halo 4 we showcase here on Fine Art. Hopefully. Maybe.
While we've done a lot over the past few weeks, it's hard to resist when the artists involved keep sharing their work, and that work keeps being some of the best you'll see in the business.
This batch is from John Liberto, a man who you may know for his work on Epic's Gears of War, but who also did some fantastic work on Halo 4, including some promo images you've probably seen floating around (like, say on the cover of the game's terrific art book).
You can also see more Halo 4 art posts here:
- Halo 4's Cortana Could Have Looked a Little Crazier
- It's Like a Reference Book. Only, For Halo's Spartans.
- It's Surprising How Much Art Goes Into Making Halo's Multiplayer Maps
- Yes, Master Chief, I Know You're Part Robot, But I Want You To Get In This Bigger Robot
- Halo 4 Was Shaped, At Least In Part, By One Of The World's Great Concept Artists
- Halo 4's Environments Can Be As Beautiful As They Are Brutal