Cleaning out our work folder I found a bunch of goofy caps from the 2012 Spike VGAs. They weren't really all that good to post on their own, but they did look like decent exploitables for our latest 'Shop Contest. So here we go.
Remember the Presto Magix? Well, maybe if you're not pushing 40 like yours truly. They were these rub on transfers that let you create a comic featuring Trap Jaw, Matt Trakker and Rowdy Roddy Piper in the carbonite freezing chamber on Bespin. So let's try something like that, here. One of these images above will tickle your fancy. I've supplied a background but if you have something better in mind, by all means, go for it.
Here are the guidelines for entering.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!
Don't worry, Stephen. Cliff Bleszinski is more scared of you than you are of him.
You may find this background of the VGAs useful. You may not.
Maximum brofist from Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford.
Samuel L. Jackson in Black Ops II
Samuel L. Jackson in Halo 4. There's definitely going to be one or two shops involving this and R2-D2 or the Jedi council.
Samuel L. Jackson in Minecraft.
Samuel L. Jackson in The Walking Dead.
Snoop Lion, possibly stoned.
I really have no idea what the hell this is. I was taking a leak when this segment was on.