Alright, we are back in business with the Kotaku 'Shop Contest, and as I previewed last week, it brings an exploitable that should right the ship. Master Chief carving up his own head, even if it is a cake representation, is about a 9 of 10 on the shops-itself scale. Some of you may already have your creations ready. So let's get to it.
Source Image: Master Chief serves cake to celebrate the launch of Halo 4 [by Graeme Boyd, a social marketing manager for Xbox in Europe]
Here are the rest of the guidelines for entering.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!