Halloween is 10 days away, and this lingerie warehouse's costume series of sexed-up, dumb-as-hell ripoffs of video game characters is this week's theme. Designed to "appeal to" gamers (if by "appeal to", one means "titillate"), the lack of imagination behind them is still palpable.
Really, no Sexy Samus? Sexy Chell? And if they're doing sexy representations of male characters like Mario, Luigi and Sonic, where Is Sexy Gordon Freeman? Can we have Sexy Mordecai from Borderlands? or Sexy Professor Layton?
That's where you come in. Consider these images to be paper dolls upon which you will paste your creations. And yes, as this is a classic flipped premise, I'm looking for costumes that do not immediately communicate the idea "sexy." For example, a Sexy Battletoad. Or Sexy Asshole Dog. Oh, God, I never want to type those three words in succession again. Whatever, make these as silly or as grotesque as you like, or figure out some other ridiculous scene in which these models belong.
Source Image: Sexy Link
Source Image: Sexy Luigi
Source Image: Sexy Mario
Source Image: Sexy Pikachu
Source Image: Sexy Sonic
Source Image: Sexy Yoshi
Here are the rest of the guidelines for entering.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the comments beneath this post and click "reply."
3. Click "Add Image" in the comment window.
4. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
5. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
6. Add editorial commentary (you can't post an image without some kind of text in the comment field), then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!