The Sega Saturn lasted about three years in North America. It hung on twice as long in Japan. These two cosplayers paid tribute to it (more specifically, to the console's Hitachi and JVC models) at Tokyo Game Show. It's been a while since we had a cosplay exploitable, and if any is good for the 'Shop Contest, well, this is it.
Source Image: Saturn-Head Cosplayers at Tokyo Game Show 2012
What to do with it? Like I need to tell you. At minimum you've got Bad Dudes or, since light guns are involved, Asshole Dog from Duck Hunt. Use your imaginations, you're highly intelligent readers.
Remember, you have to post submissions in the new forum for the Kotaku 'Shop Contest. I know it's not as fun as seeing everyone's creations underneath this post, but this way automatically displays them in chronological order, which everyone seems to prefer.
Because of this, comments are disabled in this post to avoid confusion. You must visit the 'Shop Contest Forum to participate or to see this week's subissions. After you create your 'Shop, you'll need to post it there. Here are the rest of the guidelines for doing so.
1. Go to the 'Shop Contest Forum
2. Click "Add Image" in the upper right above the comment window.
3. Click "Upload an Image Instead." Then click the "Choose File" button. Browse your desktop, find the image, and click "open."
4. If you prefer, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then click "Add image" in the upper right above the comment window. Paste the image URL into the field that says "Image URL."
5. You can add editorial commentary if you want, but then just hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, paste the image URL as a comment.
6. This is important: Keep your image size under 1 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels.
All set? Great. Now, Gentlemen, start your 'shopping!