Prepare to revisit Hong Kong virtually this October when a whole bunch of DLC drops some time in October.
From the official release, this is what the line-up looks like:
- adrenaline-fuelled street racing across the island of Hong Kong in the Street Racer Pack
- twenty new cop missions unfold on the streets of Hong Kong via the SWAT Pack
- the Tactical Soldier Pack empowers players with the game's most powerful weapon and armor
- the Community Gift Pack – free, tailor-made content from United Front Games
- Sleeping Dogs' first story-driven game extension: details to be revealed at a special panel at New York Comic Con Panel on October 14
I love racing around on the wrong side of the road in Hong Kong, but I'm mainly excited about that vague story-driven DLC. SWAT missions are nice and all, but admit it: it's way more fun acting out being a Triad than actually being a straight-edge cop.
Evan, Chris and I will be at Comic-Con. So we'll be sure to keep our ears to the ground.