Yesterday I wrote about how Rock Band creator Harmonix is working on a totally new game with combat and stuff. I also threw in some hypothetical game names that probably won't happen, since it's a new IP and all.
This wasn't enough for Harmonix's John Drake, who insisted that I write more.
— johntdrake (@johntdrake) August 21, 2012
@jasonschreier - I think you could have worked AT LEAST 3 more RockBand/DanceCentral pun game names in there. But it was a hearty effort.
So without further ado:
- Fallout: New Rock Band
- Final Rock Band XIII-2
- Legend of Rock: A Link to the Band
- Rock Band Blitzball
- Grand Theft Rock Band
- Kirby's Return to Rock Band
- The Last Rock Band
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Rock Bands
- Star Wars: The Old Rock Band
- Marvel vs. Rock Band
- Plants vs. Rock Band
- A Boy and His Rock Band
- Bravely Default: Flying Rock Band
- Resident Rock Band
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rock Bands of Rohan
- Professor Layton and the Curious Rock Band
- Assassin's Rock Band
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Rock Band
- The Secret of Rock Band Island
Hope you're happy, Drake.