Welcome to the Best of Kotaku, where I round up all of this week's best content.
First up is the image above. Imagine you're an everyday dude, mowing his lawn. How confusing/awesome would these discoveries be? Unfortunately you can't buy the shirt anymore, but you can still gaze at the pretty image, which was found over on InsanelyGaming.
Moving on to our Best Of content this week, we kick things off as usual with a comment from the community.
If you want to see the list of nominations (and other random conversations) you can the official forum here.
This week's best comment goes to everyone in this thread. A few portions of said discussion are copied below, but you should really check out the whole thing:
- MoH is the RC Cola in the battle between Coke and Pepsi.
- Nah, I like RC Cola. I'd say that Moh is more like White Castle in teh battle between McDOnalds and Burger King.
- Nah, I like White Castle. I'd say that MoH is more like sheepskin in the battle between Trojan and Durex.
- Nah I like sheepskin. I'd say that MoH is more like the Rhea in the battle between the Ostrich and the Emu.
- Nah, I like the Rhea. I'd say MoH is more like the Little Debbie in the battle between Hostess and TastyKake.
- Nah, I like Little Debbie. It's more like Oscar the Grouch in the battle between Grover and Elmo.
- Nah, I like Oscar the Grouch. It's more like Flag Day in the battle between Easter and Thanksgiving.
- Nah, I like Flag day. It's more like SoulCalibur in the battle between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.
Stephen Totilo decides that its a game's variety of choices that makes it good or bad. More »
Mike Fahey shows us a trailer of 38 Studios' Project Copernicus. More »
Stephen gets into a good rhythm with London 2012. More »
Stephen interviews the people behind Ouya to find out what this new console is all about. More »
Mike Fahey enjoys SimCity Social as a capable, social city-builder. More »
Ryan Anderson analyzes the science of dead and dying stars in sci-fi video games. More »
Superannuation strikes again with more gaming gossip. More »
Luke Plunkett reminds us of the sorry state of the history of video game movies, or lack thereof. More »
Kate Cox explains how an upcoming free-to-play Ultima game could work. More »
Patricia Hernandez stopped relying on her survival instinct and let a little girl teach her how to trust in people. More »
Luke gives us a history lesson on the lesser known Nintendo achievements, and fails. More »
Mike is very excited about Fortnite. More »
I tell you about four really awesome features I found while playing Borderlands 2. More »
Jason tells us about the seemingly endless possibilities of hacking on Ouya and what that might mean. More »
A game clerk answers your questions about his/her experiences. More »
Jason teaches us how to break Final Fantasy VI. More »