Hello, Kotaku. It's week's end, and so here we are, ready to go out, be social, see people... and clear the decks before the spring video game rush arrives next week.
Are you planning on getting Diablo III? Max Payne 3? Holding out for Future Soldier or considering Game of Thrones?
Or maybe you're just gonna play some of the games from the fall that you haven't played yet?
Whatever your'e going to do, I hope you have fun doing it. Here are some things from around the internet for you to read.
- Why the Burton-Depp partnership has run its course - Can't say there's too much to disagree with here.
- Check out the Moscow Cat Theatre, why don't you? - Oh man.
- 20 utterly inspiring moms - Well, this seems worth sharing. Happy early mother's day all!
- German sniper tamed with a trumpet - This is amazing.
- Pro Surfer rides a 78-foot wave - Good fucking god. That is some Point Break action, is what that is.
- An argument against stealing Game of Thrones - and yeah, those Iceland scenes North of the Wall really are worth paying for.
And that's that. Have a good weekend, and say hello to your mother for me.