I sure hope not!
Hi there Kotaku, and welcome to your Thursday night open thread. We're almost there! We're almost to the weekend! Can you smell it? Can you smell the weekend?
It smells like... hamburgers. Mmmmmm.
Here, from the internet, are some things to read and maybe talk about.
- If Pinterest had been invented in the '90s - Yeah, it'd look like this. But man... were the 90's THAT long ago? This almost seems 70's...
- I want this ink-pirate T-shirt
- I don't know what to make of this rumor about NBC canceling its shows either - ...but I hope it's not true. Jeez. On the upside, if it is true, it means that Parks & Recreation won't have an opportunity to slide into mediocrity like other shows whose names rhyme with "The Office."
- Examining the world's oldest 'Computer' - Computer is in quotation marks because this thing is oooold.
- You know you want to enter this ugly pancake contest - though what a strange name! The pancakes here are clearly still delicious. I kind of think all pancakes are delicious, though.
- The 50 best band logos of all time - Yes. Some excellent choices in here.
And there you go. Have good chatting, see you tomorrow. I'm going to go have a hamburger.