Hello Kotaku. We're at that midway point again, where the beginning of the week becomes the end of the week, and round and round we go.
Welcome to the open thread. Here, as always, are some things that you might enjoy
- "Teacher vs. Bieber" - You mean you're not the least bit curious about what this is?
- These are the steps involved in writing an email - Yep.
- You may have heard that Obama came out in support of Gay marriage - So that seems like something worth talking about in an open-thread-type post...
- 10 Kentucky bands you should listen to now - We're always posting about NY and SF in here, so here's to you, Kentucky.
- Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are getting going on their third film in the "trilogy" they started with Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Okay!
- Joss Whedon writes a funny missive about the accolades he's been receiving - As one who has been giving more than a few accolades to the man myself, this made me laugh.
- Warzone robot makes for a super cute wedding - I wonder if any of the mechs from Black Ops II could get in on this.
- Watch this awesome 60-year-old woman tear up a drag strip - Man, this is great.
- The Harvard Baseball team lip-dubs "Call Me Maybe" - The unabashed love of this song is one more thing they have in common with Jason.
And that's that. Have good chatting!