Hello again, Kotaku. Happy Tuesday. It's been a lovely one in San Francisco, and I hope it's been nice near you, too.
Here now, some things from around the internet for you to peruse and discuss.
- RIP, Maurice Sendak - I hope you've found your way to where the wild things truly are. Let the wild rumpus start!
- Get Tintype photos from a store in SF - I might go get one of these.
- Live-action reenactments of Aladdin and Toy Story 3 - Neat!
- The bomber in that underwear-boming plot is now said to be a double-agent - Woah. Well done, intelligence dudes.
- Twitter fights government subpoena, protecting Occupy Wall Street protesters - Good on ya, Twitter.
- Study says that 42% of Americans will be obese by 2030 - Ever-expanding, bigger and bigger. And bigger.
- Queen Latifah comes out of the closet - Rock on, Queen Latifah.
That's that. Have good open threading.