Hello there, Kotaku. It's a new week, and with a new week comes a whole bunch of new stuff to chat about in the Open Thread.
Here as always, are some things for you to chat about.
- These guys have make "frequent flyer" seem like a huge understatement - They also make Clooney's character in Up in the Air look like an amateur.
- The CIA thwarts another underwear-bomb plot - High-five, C.I.A.
- Charlie Jane's recap of last night's Game of Thrones - I haven't watched it yet! I will tonight.
- Gawker boss Nick Denton weighs in on a Gawker post - To talk about what else but Gawker?
- Andre 3000 is starring in a Jimi Hendrix Biopic? - Well, then. Huh.
- This movie "Haywire" was under my radar but it is darn great - Soderbergh shows how to do a Bourne-style fight scene without shakey-cam. Cool flick. Recommended.
- 15 ways to make yourself a better computer user - This is great stuff, and I already do a lot of 'em. But some are new!
- In case you never, ever wanted to eat meat again - The words "pink slime" might be enough. These pictures surely are.
- I would play in this Disney-inspired playhouse so hard - At least, until the evil witch came to get me.
- Free download of the latest Buffy comic - if you've been keeping up.
And that's that. Have good conversating, see you tomorrow.