Hi there, Kotaku. It's the end of a long week. It's spring! It's warm! Let's go out and have a good time.
Before that, maybe you want to engage in some commenting. Being the commentry. Leaving comments.
Here is an open thread for you. And here, from the internet, are some things to talk about.
- Rest in Peace, MCA. - Fuck cancer.
- It's ok to laugh at this college student getting hit by a bus - I didn't laugh at this actually... but you could. Holy fuck! I'm glad he's ok?
- Here's another great piece about MCA - "Somehow I've communicated to people that know me that I have some deep connection to the man, and now I want to write about him, and I have no idea at all what I want to say."
- What if Edward Gorey illustrated Lovecraft? - Oh, man. These are cool. Check out Artist John Kenn Mortensen's website to get prints.
- "Shit L.A. Musicians Say" - Okay this is just an indulgence because this is super seriously shit musicians say, and also it features Lincoln and Andrew, two of my old music school buddies from Miami.
- It's the weekend! So, listen to Fun. - Yes, okay, this song is great. We are young! Set the world on fire! Break a beer bottle over a girl's head! Wait!
- And yeah. We basically have to listen to this today. I can't stand it!
And that's that. Have an awesome weekend, you guys. I hope you find someone to carry you home.