Oh why hello there, Kotaku. You've survived Hump Day I see. That wasn't supposed to happen... we don't have a contingency plan for this. No one was supposed to survive hump day.
Hmm, well. Guess we'll have to improvise...
Let's start with an open thread. Go ahead and dive on in, talk about whatever you wanna talk about. Here are some things you could maybe talk about:
- 5 roles for overweight Val Kilmer - I do think he's great, husky or no. Have you seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?
- Noel Murray says we should stop using the phrase "White people problems" - This is a really good piece and I agree with it.
- Oh, boy. David Simon is blogging - I'm gonna be reading this.
- Lindy West writes an excellent dating manifesto - "Look to your left. Look to your right. Regular people in the house!" Ha.
- The Scale of the Universe - This? Is freaking amazing.
- A Chronicle tribute to Lloyd LaCuesta - If you live in the SF Bay Area, you have doubtless seen this dude on TV. My sister and I have a whole narrative we've invented for his life, but the real story is so, so much better.
And that's that. Cheers, see you tomorrow.