Hello, Kotaku. It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for the Tuesday open thread. Let's get to it.
Here are some things from the internet!
- There is a reason that this is the most popular dog on instagram - It's because cute.
- I don't even know what to do with this - It's the saga of the crazy dude who's in love with Denko. Just read it, I don't even.
- 5 Gender stereotypes that used to be the exact opposite - This is amazing.
- The GI Joe Retaliation trailer is hilare - I have no idea if this movie is going to completely suck or what, but it makes me laugh.
- Maine is the most peaceful state in America - Which, har har, is like being named the least smelly prisoner on a Roman slave-ship, but still, yay Maine!
- Every potential 2040 president already unelectable due to facebook - Ha. Keep on getting it right, The Onion.
- Here's a montage of Troy from Community crying - While we're talking about how manly it can be to cry. Or at least, how funny.
And that's what I got. Happy Tuesday, see you tomorrow.