Hello Kotaku. Happy weekend! I hope you're going to have a good one. I sure am.
Let's get right to the open thread today. Here, as always, are some things from around the internet:
- "Forest Service may blow up frozen cows in cabin" - You need nothing but this headline. This is the greatest headline.
- How to buy a Facebook girlfriend for $5 - Man.
- Stacie Ponder's awesome 'RPG Comic' has gotten long! - And it's still a lot of fun.
- Stan Getz with Oscar Peterson on "I Want To Be Happy" - I want to be happy too, Stan. You know what makes me happy? How hard you and Oscar kill it on this tune. Few things have ever swung so hard.
- George Zimmerman's bail is set at $150,000 - Apologizes to Trayvon Martin's parents.
- Shia LeBoef's crazy self-published comics - Woah.
- I liked this essay about Ironic Racism and 'Girls' - I think the whole conversation around this show (which I like) has been interesting as heck. But that's just me!
- How an awful grad school admissions site exposes Gen Y's job-search angst - Yeah, that deck about sums it up. Bummer.
- Here's Mr. Bungle with "Golem II The Bionic Vapour Boy" - Yess. Since I was talking about Faith No More earlier and all.
And that's that. Have a great weekend, y'all.
(Top photo or video credit | Dudarev Mikhail/Shutterstock)