Hello, Kotaku. It's the middle of the week. It's 10:30 PM. Do you know where your open thread is?
Oh right, it's here. You're flippin standing on it.
Here are some things from the internet:
- 10 Aliens Cunningly Disguised as Celebrities - Yep, Summer Glau is on here. Apparently many aliens are attractive brunettes with large eyes.
- The two finalists to direct the next two Hunger Games movies - Well hmm. I guess these guys are good? Miller is, anyway. He directed Moneyball.
- The 21 Worst Things In The World - Oh my god, BuzzFeed. Quit being so right about stuff.
- RIP, Dick Clark - I mainly thought of you as the guy from those hilarious Dana Carvey sketches, but still... American Bandstand. Respect.
- You're going to get the entire new season of Arrested Development all at once - Good god, that is the best news. This is most assuredly not a huge mistake.
- Here is some Enya. - No really! Here is some Enya. I'm not kidding. It's Enya.
- Okay fine, here's Mr. Bungle with "Squeeze Me Macaroni" - Because I couldn't leave things on Enya.
And that's that. Have a good rest of your hump day!