In today's bile-fueled edition of Speak Up on Kotaku, commenter Gusi A. Rincon gives 10, count em, 10 reasons why he hates Capcom as a developer, publisher and possibly dessert topping.
Reasons to hate Capcom:
- Militarizing the game just to appeal new gamers (Resident Evil)
- Removing puzzles as essential part of the gameplay (Resident Evil)
Changing close, dark, back-tracking worlds for linear fully illuminated worlds leaving 0 exploration for the player (Resident Evil)
- The last installments of the Mega Man X series
- Going Pokémon-like (2-3 version of the same game with minimum changes between em) for the Mega Man Battle Network series
- Cancelling Mega Man Legends 3 and blaming it on the fans
- Nero and Neo Dante for Devil May Cry
- The "Ultimate" version of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- Seven different version of Street Fighter IV
- Giving priority to a console based on money (Nemesis mode for Operation Raccoon City and releasing earlier the Resident Evil 6 demo)
- Disk Locked Content.
- About Speak Up on Kotaku: Our readers have a lot to say, and sometimes what they have to say has nothing to do with the stories we run. That's why we have a forum on Kotaku called Speak Up. That's the place to post anecdotes, photos, game tips and hints, and anything you want to share with Kotaku at large. Every weekday we'll pull one of the best Speak Up posts we can find and highlight it here.