Aww. I feel so bad when I let down Disappointment Dog.
But I don't feel bad to be here, and I hope that you don't either. Welcome, Kotaku, to your Thursday night Open Thread. I hope your weeks have been going well!
Here, assembled from around the internet, are some things to read and maybe talk about.
- A great BBC story about proposing in public - aww. Lovely.
- These animals are disappointed in you - I never knew I could let down an animal so thoroughly. These are amazing.
- Hot-dog stuffed-crust pizza - Delicious! I mean ew, gross!
- Well that whole "Fox News Mole" thing sure went down, didn't it? - I am enjoying watching this saga play out next door. Kotaku needs a mole! Where should we get one?
- How to suck at middle school in 1984-85 - Such a specific title.
- Drinking alcohol may significantly enhance problem solving skills - Now that's my kind of study.
- Last but not least, we have the full theme song to Alias - What? This was an awesome theme song. JJ Abrams wrote it and everything.
And that's that. I'll be traveling tomorrow, so have a good weekend, all.