Hey Kotaku! Kirk is out today, so in his absence I shall steer this conversation.
It was a year (or two?) ago on a summer day in Austin, and the Alamo Drafthouse was screening Jaws on the lake with the film projected on an inflatable screen. We drank beer floating in tubes in the dark, and the Drafthouse team grabbed at our feet from under the water, and even had a big fake shark fin swim around to terrify us. It was probably the best thing ever. Titanic in a swimming pool sounds pretty fun, too.
Now on to some interesting stuff I found on the Internet for you!
- Umm, actually we were talking about the movie. - Last month, Greg Smith left Goldman Sachs, citing a toxic environment and coworkers referring to clients as "muppets," a derogatory term in British english. But the Goldman Sachs employees were actually just talking about how much they liked the Muppets film. Oops?
- Download in case of zombie emergency. - We've all had that discussion with friends. What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? Well, first I'd download this app.
- Finally! A place to stash your 35 rifles and 70 handguns! - I mean, we've all been in desperate need of this invention, right?
- Faux taxidermy is pretty cool. - I particularly like the knit chameleon.
- Amazing nail polish art. - I'm typically impressed when I get my nails done and they're able to draw fire-work-looking designs on my nails. But this takes it to a whole other level.
- 35 cats doing 35 really weird things. - I have no idea what I just saw.
That's all for tonight, folks! Hope you enjoyed my links in Kirk's absence.